Skip to main content

Beyonce Ft Shatta Wale - Already

Grammy Award Winning female artiste – Beyoncé finally comes out with the much anticipated album, “The Lion King: The Gift” Album for your listening pleasure. Off the album is this sensational dancehall jam titled “Already” featuring Shatta Wale. Download link below. Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qweku Atayah - My Lady - [Prod By Jrow]

     New tune from Qweku Atayah ....Central Region New Artist Of The Year.....    Song titled "MY LADY" Produced by JrowBeatz.   Download below and share....  Qweku Atayah - My Lady [ DOWNLOAD ]

SHATTAWALLE-Cloud 9 Ep(Full album)

Q Shatta Wale drops this 6-track hip-hop EP as his birthday present to his fans. The Cloud 9 Hip-Hop Mixtape will put you in a “State of Perfect Happiness” just like the Dancehall King felt when he made it. According to the Dancehall Champion: THIS IS MY FIRST HIPHOP MIXTAPE ,I WANT EVERY MUSIC LOVER TO PAY ATTENTION AND FEEL THE GROOVE,RHYTHM,MELODIES AND VERSATILITY ON THIS ONE.I KNOW I CAN REALLY DO GOOD WHEN I FEEL OUT OF THIS WORLD.THIS MIXTAPE WILL BLOW YOUR MIND.. #MAJIKAL #CHAMPIOOOOON #CLOUD9 #SM download the full EP below  SHATTAWALLE-Feel so stupid                  Download             SHATTAWALLE-Grow bad                   Download       SHATTAWALLE-Just make the money          ...

Strongman - 21st Century ( prod. By Mike MilzzonEm )

Rapper of the moment Strongman is out with a new one titled 21st Century; Produced by MikeMilzzOnEm.    Download